Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog 31: Tuesday

I'm back to apologize the mess up in the last blog. Natalie is the expert blogger. As for me, I am in need of blogging 101. In the last entry, did you notice that there was no ending? That is because I didn't know how to edit the blog. And just a reminder that Natalie is still on vacation til Saturday and I am blogging using my head mouse one key stroke at a time. Yes, it is time consuming.

Just want to remind you about the second annual Vi's Adventure Trek and Run on Sunday, September 20th at Kualoa Ranch. The run is the most beautiful 4 mile loop you will experience. You can run or take your time to enjoy being outdoors and enjoy your motor neurons. Those are the guys that are dying in my body causing my muscles from walking, running and most movement. If you need to run more than 4 miles, then run a few more loops! All the net proceeds will be donated to the MDA ALS division to provide support to our local families living with this horrible disease. You can find the run application on the HURT website below:

http://hurthawaii.blogs.com/

Thank you for participating in the run which serves a great purpose and will also make me happy.

This is short tonight. Will blog more tomorrow!

Good nite Bella. Good nite Spike. Nana loves you!
Good nite Glizz and good nite Natalie and Daniel.

God bless you all.
Aloha,
Vi

5 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Blogger: I missed you last week and so glad you're back in my life. Will you autograph my MidWeek? You're all beautiful and thanks for spreading the ALS message. See you Sept 20 if not before! I've placed race entry forms at Shafter, Pearl Harbor and Aliamanu gyms. You're such an inspiration to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vi,
    Randy Boy called me last night to tell me about your Midweek Article that was on the front page. I got to read it online -- awesome story!! Keep up your great spirit and the great updates on your blog. Hope I can get over to Oahu for that fantastic adventure on Sept 20. God Bless You and your ohana.
    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'Day Vi,

    i am going to attempt your trek when i come over i will be the one in the tortoise suit!!! Yes i will probably walk it.
    Looking forward to seeing you when i arrive in Hawaii and BUSTING to see Spike. Love x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vi,
    A friend who knows how dear you and Malia are to me emailed me the Midweek article. I have lost touch over the years and I can't express how happy I am to hear an update on you and your family. You are an amazing Mom, I can only imagine what joy it brings you to be a grandma! You are so beautiful inside and out. I love you. You have always inspired me. What a great way to honor you with the adventure trek. I am hoping to make it with my two sons (2-1/2 and 5 months) and my mom. Many blessings to you, Jan, Malia and Daniel.
    Love, Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vi!
    Sent a copy of the midweek to Randy in Hilo. Also, Lois Kobayashi called me last nite and we talked about that wonderful article and how great you and your ohana look. I'm telling you...it's that MAGICAL smile!!
    Two or three of my co-workers want to Trek on Sept 20th. I would go but you know that me and trekking are not compatible....remember I could hardly make the stairs in your house?!? Yikes!!
    Keep smiling honey girl.
    Love you.
    Harriet

    ReplyDelete