Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blog 35!!!


Today, Lisa and I spent a lazy day at home doing nothing. It is a rare event that we are home without anything to do. It's been 12 straight days that we have been out and about through out the day. So today was a delight not to do anything. This is going to be a very short blog to remind you that tomorrow, Thursday, is swim day. My swim days are limited so be sure to come and enjoy the ocean with me. See you there!

Don't forget, tomorrow is the deadline for the run. Here again is a run application.


Lita, Eric, Marcus and Grandpa Sagon have been enjoying their stay. I have enjoyed their company and they have been so helpful to have around. They wl be leaving us tomorrow to return back to Hilo. We will miss them! My brother Al and Nancy arrive tomorrow to spend the weekend with me.

So, we will blog again tomorrow after we swim.

Goognight Spike! Goodnight Bella! Goodnight Ruby Rose! Nana loves you!

Goodnight Jan! I am glad you sounded very rested on the phone and I am glad you and Henrik are getting the work done. I love you!

Aloha, Vi

1 comment:

  1. WE love you and miss you!! Love the photo! much love emxox

    ReplyDelete