Thursday, September 3, 2009

Update on Vi's G-Tube operation!

Hello everyone! So, I'm sure you all must be going crazy wondering how the operation went today so I just wanted to write a quick message and let everyone know that the operation went really well, no problems. It got off to a late start, about an hour later than expected because the prep time took a bit long, but the total operation didn't seem longer than 15 to 20 minutes. Vi was in recovery for a few hours as they searched for a hospital room for her to stay the night. Jan is there now with her for the night and she will be checking out and back home at 11:00am tomorrow. She was in a bit of pain after but overall was just really sleepy. Thank you all for your blessings and positive thoughts. I know Vi will want to write another blog and tell you all about the experience when she is back home. But, for now, you can all rest easy knowing it went well.

Natalie

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nat
    Thankyou for all that information and update on Vi. You are right we all can rest easy now.
    Love you guys
    Lita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,
    Thank you so much for sharing the good news with us. We are all so grateful.

    Vi,
    You are always in my prayers and thoughts. Keep up your great spirit. I saw the interview this morning on KITV - AWESOME!!

    Love, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalie,

    I mentioned to Vi, on Tuesday, that I'd call to get an update. But, then I remembered to check to blogsite. Such great news that everything went so smoothly. Please give her my regards and I'll keep her in my thoughts.

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vi and natalie, I am glad I chose today to check in on your blogsite. We missed you at last month's SG meeting. It seems your g-tube insertion went well; I am glad for that. God bless you for your continuing high spirits and being an inspiration to all of us. If I don't see you on Tuesday, surely I will on the 20th!

    May the Force always be with you. Much love, Divina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vi, We are thankful to God that he has given you such strength, and, we are thankful that you are now home in your Sangrala on the mountain. Al and I send you our love and look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.We are ready and able to help with run day in any way you need.
    Love you lots, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Hilo my BFF,
    you were in our thoughts and prayers Thursday and was most grateful for Karen to let us know you were well! Thank you too Natalie you are so precious! Aren't these wonderful tech things = blogs, just the best!

    Like all we are looking forward to seein you on the 20th. Your strenght and faithfulness is next to none. God be with you!

    Love you much,
    Elizabeth and Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aloha Vi!

    Glad to hear the PEG went well - Thanx Nat :) Yummy shakes Acai, bananas, strawberries plus ice cream! Positive energies, prayers for pulmonary strength! BTW, Jesse and Tamsen's wedding was lovely indeedy.

    Aloha, Peace and Blessings! Love You, Cat

    ReplyDelete