Friday, May 8, 2009

Vi Blog #5!

Glizza and I were up early and out the door this morning, to the airport to pick up Malia and Spike. It was so nice to see malia and WONDERFUL to see Spike! Spike is two months old, and has changed so much in just two weeks. As an example, I would guess he weighs about 15 pounds. He is a chubby, yummy and solid! I spent most of the day cooing and gagaing over him. Oh, I forgot to mention that after picking up Malia and Spike, Glizza, Natalie and I went out to breakfast at Boots and Kimo's in Kailua. Their famous pancakes with macadamia nut sauce are out of this world! They had just the calories I needed!

This evening we visited our friends Paul and Daria. Paul has ALS and Daria was just diagnosed and has undergone surgery for brain cancer. Both Paul and Daria have exhibited such strength and courage through out all that has happened to them. Jan and I got to meet their whole family from Kansas.

Life is good, but very short. Make sure you find pleasure in at least one thing each day that makes you happy.

Good night Bella, Good night Spike. Nana loves you!
Aloha,
Vi

P.S. Thank you all for the comments! I love reading them. It is so great to hear from you all!

6 comments:

  1. Hi there Vi,
    This is cool, latest techie way to reach each other. I cna't believe that Spike is now 2 months old so that was the last time we saw each other at Queens Tower 10 hallway. I miss you Vi!
    I am going crazy doing the last 3 weeks of direct study-not easy. Anyway, Adelle says Hi.
    I hope to see you May 22 along with Cat and Vi.
    In as much that I would like to see you earlier on Care Kick-off party, this is my drill weekend and I could not simply get off. So sorry, however will keep in touch with Janice-coordinator of the kick-off. Take care and hope to see you soon. My continued prayers to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
    Trying to call you but no answer!?
    Love you!! love em, bel and mj xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mother's day aunty vi! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your recent chase-the-banana finish. Sounds like you were pampered this weekend as one should be on a daily basis. Thanks for the updates. You are such an inspiration. Look forward to seeing you Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Vi

    Was great seeing you today - came home and caught up on your blog - It's GREAT!......Hmmm, apparently we solved your "high calorie" needs today (-; Happy to help ya out in that regard anytime!!

    See ya Sunday,

    Love you!
    fran

    ReplyDelete