Monday, June 22, 2009

Blog 21!!

The weekend was filled with on the North Shore. Mikala & Bella arrived on Saturday morning. Mikala was a bit worn out however, Bella was like an energizer battery bunny, on the go, visiting her little friend and swimming at Rocky Point like a fish. Later that afternoon, Bella finally gave in to a deep sleep in place, 1/2 on, 1/2 off of the swinging bench with Natalie at her side. It is so wonderful to watch her energy and to think we were like once before.

Sunday, Father's Day, was spent celebrating all the fathers in our family (Jan, John and Mikala). Great Grandma Jones from California was also visiting the kids and grand kids, especially Bella & Spike. Happy Fathers Day to all of you!

The afternoon was spent in the lush, green yard watching the waves build as the day went on. Watching the ocean brings a soothing comfort to any one's soul.

Monday was also spent on the North Shore with Malia, Mikala, Daniel, Bella, Spike and Grandma Jones. It's so nice having the whole family together. Wish Emma could have made the trip, however, we understand that this is the busiest time of the year for her swimwear business. Emma, we're taking good care of Bella and we miss you too!

This week again has started off with a bang! Hopefully Natalie and I will be able to blog more this week. We're nearing the 4th of July BBQ! You can purchase your tickets through Divina (262-5797) or through us. My cell is (256-9607). We're looking forward to seeing you on the 4th!

Goodnight Spike, Goodnight Bella! Nana loves you!

Aloha, Vi

6 comments:

  1. Love you guys! MIss you big time! Glad you are enjoying time with bel and mj..... love emxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vi,
    How exciting to have your precious grandbabies!! I know I don't have to tell you to take pictures of those gifts from God. I am so enjoying the blog as I feel it keeps us in touch.
    God Bless You and the ohana. See you in July!!
    Love, Renie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my friend,
    today we arrived home from our trip so it has been good to dive back onto my computor to get all the news.
    I have loved reading all your blogs and looking at all the pics. Spike has growm Soooooo much what a chubby checker!!
    Glad Gliza is back in town you two always have so many adventures together can imagine you are like the dynamic duo in the Big Red!
    Good to see you getting into the ocean Vi it is so good for the soul and you make a great mermaid.
    Cant wait to see you will try and get over asap.

    Love Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vi...Terry, Nancie and Marzanna here. so glad you have "your nest full" right now. we just had Lissy here with our Isabella, Olyvia, and Ava for 10 days! we had a great time. so i know you're enjoying everyone. We continue to pray for strength literally and figuratively for you and all yours. All our love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops...ps. minor detail. Vi, you'll be glad to know marzanna got into nursing school today! if all goes well and God willing, she should start on july 13! She so much appreciates your encouragement toward this end. so i knew you'd want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha my BFF Vi!
    I am so happy you are having all this special days with your family! I wish I had grandkids, lucky you. Just wanted you to know I am thinking of you and praying for you and family daily.

    Isaiah 12:2: "Behold, God IS my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For YAH, the Lord, IS my strength and MY song; He also has become my salvation."

    Love you, Liz

    ReplyDelete